Pre-Order National Go Center T-Shirts

• UPDATE: Good news! We were able to find a less expensive supplier and are able to lower the cost for NGC t-shirts. The colors are slightly different, but the design is the same.

As you may have seen in the E-Journal the National Go Center is opening the weekend of April 28-29. There will be a 4-round Cherry Blossom tournament on April 28th, educational events including a children’s friendship match over Skype with Mexico City on the 29th, and lots more. Watch the E-Journal at usgo.org for announcements. No opening is complete without a t-shirt of course, and an order for t-shirts is going in this Friday, March 24th.

T-shirts will be on sale on the opening weekend for $20. Anyone who would like to pre-order one now can get a special price of $15. Shirts will be delivered at either the Sakura Matsuri, or on the opening weekend at the National Go Center. Here is the shirt design, available in 3 colors as shown.

0_1490281649635_tcharcoal.JPG
    2_1490281649636_tpurple.JPG
    1_1490281649636_tnavy.JPG

If you would like to preorder a shirt (no payment necessary at this time), please send the following information to Gurujeet Khalsa:

• Size (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL)
    • Color (Black, Purple, Blue)
    • Pickup location (Sakura Matsuri volunteer, NGC opening weekend)

Information needed by end of day March 23rd for preorder pricing.

Thanks!

• I live in Alabama but would still like to purchase a shirt. Is there any way that one can be sent to me if I order one?

• K-12 Schools

@karaglen1 it is definitely on our “to do” list to figure out how to make merchandise available to supporters who are not going to be visiting in person anytime soon.

Looks like your connection to National Go Center was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.